Michael might be a gourmet cook and I his trusted sous chef, but neither of us are dessert experts, especially not in the particulars of fondant icing. So, we bought a cake in the shape of a rabbit (see below) to celebrate Easter. I’ve included some before and after pictures–the second photo is after my co-workers took a stab at it! It went well with the real rabbit in porchetta that we ate. Delicious!
- I want to read @Sa11eGreen's #HalfBad! bit.ly/HalfBadSampler 2 months ago
- Book giveaway for PERFECT: peekingbetweenthepages.com/2013/12/perfec… @DarElaine 3 months ago
- RT @WBEZWorldview: NOW, author Michael Di Giovine discusses the ins and outs of @UNESCO #preservation 8 months ago
- Check out this email e2.ma/share/inbound/… 9 months ago
- For a great summer read, check out THE DOG STARS @PDXBookreview: portlandbookreview.com/the-dog-stars/ 9 months ago