It’s truffle season in Italy, and Gubbio, a lovely medieval hill town in Umbria, is known for their truffles. To celebrate our anniversary, Michael and I set out for Gubbio on a beautiful fall afternoon earlier this week. After checking out the views of the countryside from the Duomo, we ate lunch at Picchio Verde. Michael ordered a very tasty homemade pasta dish with goose sauce, but nothing compared to my homemade gnocchi stuffed with black truffles and topped with black truffle shavings. Che golosità! It was fantastic—one of the best meals I’ve had in Italy. If you’re ever in Gubbio, order this dish!
- My reading goals for this year! portlandbookreview.com/2019/01/2019-r… 1 month ago
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 11 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 11 months ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 1 year ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 1 year ago