I’ve been in Italy for nearly a year, and am finally starting a blog…better late than never! We’re taking our 3-month old son on his first big road trip tomorrow with friends–to Venice and then on to Turin to see the Shroud. Looks like rain is in the forecast for Venice, but we’re geared up with umbrellas and large plastic bags to cover the stroller (when he’s not in it, of course). We plan to leave by 8 am–the earliest we’ve been up since Alex was born–so a big cappuccino is in order first thing in the morning. A presto!
- RT @GinaRaeMitchell: Gina presents: Writing on the Road, guest post by @NatalieGHart, author of Pieces of Me, on how travel influenced her… 2 months ago
- A few months behind but finally catching up! My review of The Cuban Affair for @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2019/02/the-cu… 4 months ago
- My reading goals for this year! portlandbookreview.com/2019/01/2019-r… 10 months ago
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 1 year ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 1 year ago