I’ve been in Italy for nearly a year, and am finally starting a blog…better late than never! We’re taking our 3-month old son on his first big road trip tomorrow with friends–to Venice and then on to Turin to see the Shroud. Looks like rain is in the forecast for Venice, but we’re geared up with umbrellas and large plastic bags to cover the stroller (when he’s not in it, of course). We plan to leave by 8 am–the earliest we’ve been up since Alex was born–so a big cappuccino is in order first thing in the morning. A presto!
- Check out my review of When the Sky Breaks from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/08/when-t… 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] When the Sky Breaks: Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and the Worst Weather in the World by Simon Winchester https://… 1 month ago
- RT @ariekaplan: Via @PDXBookReview: great review of LEGO STAR WARS: FACE OFF (written by me w/art by Dave White): bit.ly/2nx59CC @… 5 months ago
- Behind in announcing reviews! Here's one from Jan. @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/buddys… 6 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] The Littlest Family’s Big Day by Emily Winfield Martin portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/ready-… #lauradigiovine 8 months ago