I’ve been in Italy for nearly a year, and am finally starting a blog…better late than never! We’re taking our 3-month old son on his first big road trip tomorrow with friends–to Venice and then on to Turin to see the Shroud. Looks like rain is in the forecast for Venice, but we’re geared up with umbrellas and large plastic bags to cover the stroller (when he’s not in it, of course). We plan to leave by 8 am–the earliest we’ve been up since Alex was born–so a big cappuccino is in order first thing in the morning. A presto!
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 3 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 3 months ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 4 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 4 months ago
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 6 months ago