I’ve been in Italy for nearly a year, and am finally starting a blog…better late than never! We’re taking our 3-month old son on his first big road trip tomorrow with friends–to Venice and then on to Turin to see the Shroud. Looks like rain is in the forecast for Venice, but we’re geared up with umbrellas and large plastic bags to cover the stroller (when he’s not in it, of course). We plan to leave by 8 am–the earliest we’ve been up since Alex was born–so a big cappuccino is in order first thing in the morning. A presto!
- RT @PageOneM: We're hiring a new assistant! @lacildurham's been promoted! :) If you know someone looking for an entry level job in publishi… 4 days ago
- RT @TheBookMaven: Read, Share, Retweet! TIA. 10 books to add to your reading list in February latimes.com/entertainment-… 6 days ago
- So thrilled about the rave review of Wolfish by @ericajberry in the @latimes: latimes.com/entertainment-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ericajberry: [insert a long, grateful howl] I am also so grateful to all who are preordering and requesting #Wolfish from their librar… 1 week ago
- RT @ericajberry: Booklist called WOLFISH "hypnotic" and said it will "call to those who delve deeply into themselves and into our relations… 1 week ago
Join 52 other subscribers