The city recently cleaned the fountain in the main Piazza del Popolo. It’s sparkling and ready to be splashed in the heat of summer. This morning it was 80 degrees by 9 a.m. so I think summer is on its way. It’s still nice and cool in the shade, though, so perhaps some vestiges of spring are left. At least we can fight the oncoming humidity with a dip in the ocean . . . or, a splash in the fountain.
- RT @PageOneM: We're hiring a new assistant! @lacildurham's been promoted! :) If you know someone looking for an entry level job in publishi… 4 days ago
- RT @TheBookMaven: Read, Share, Retweet! TIA. 10 books to add to your reading list in February latimes.com/entertainment-… 6 days ago
- So thrilled about the rave review of Wolfish by @ericajberry in the @latimes: latimes.com/entertainment-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ericajberry: [insert a long, grateful howl] I am also so grateful to all who are preordering and requesting #Wolfish from their librar… 1 week ago
- RT @ericajberry: Booklist called WOLFISH "hypnotic" and said it will "call to those who delve deeply into themselves and into our relations… 1 week ago
Join 52 other subscribers