The city recently cleaned the fountain in the main Piazza del Popolo. It’s sparkling and ready to be splashed in the heat of summer. This morning it was 80 degrees by 9 a.m. so I think summer is on its way. It’s still nice and cool in the shade, though, so perhaps some vestiges of spring are left. At least we can fight the oncoming humidity with a dip in the ocean . . . or, a splash in the fountain.
- RT @GinaRaeMitchell: Gina presents: Writing on the Road, guest post by @NatalieGHart, author of Pieces of Me, on how travel influenced her… 2 weeks ago
- A few months behind but finally catching up! My review of The Cuban Affair for @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2019/02/the-cu… 2 months ago
- My reading goals for this year! portlandbookreview.com/2019/01/2019-r… 9 months ago
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 1 year ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 1 year ago