The city recently cleaned the fountain in the main Piazza del Popolo. It’s sparkling and ready to be splashed in the heat of summer. This morning it was 80 degrees by 9 a.m. so I think summer is on its way. It’s still nice and cool in the shade, though, so perhaps some vestiges of spring are left. At least we can fight the oncoming humidity with a dip in the ocean . . . or, a splash in the fountain.
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 2 weeks ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 2 weeks ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 1 month ago
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 3 months ago