Last night we had sushi with friends at Wabi Sabi, the only Japanese restaurant in Pesaro, located off the Piazza del Popolo. It was pricey compared to the U.S., but it was so delicious! It’s been too long since I’ve had maki rolls and tempura. One of the tempura vegetables was a zucchini flower, which is in season now. We fried our own version the other day—fried zucchini flowers (or, sciurill’ in Michael’s family’s dialect) are one of my favorite Italian appetizers in the summer.
- RT @PageOneM: Elena Ferrante's IN THE MARGINS from @EuropaEditions is coming in hot on the Best of Lists: #1 on @lithub "Best Reviewed Nonf… 1 day ago
- @PageOneM twitter.com/ajkeen/status/… 4 days ago
- RT @ericajberry: I wrote an essay about (millennial) loneliness, the friendship of (older) strangers, and why it's time to retire the assum… 2 weeks ago
- So amazing to meet with @ericajberry in our hometown of Portland & thrilled to be working on her fantastic book!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Love a good thriller on a long flight ✈️ #inflightreading #holidaytravel #alwaywithabook https://t.co/GUS2hlrUug 2 weeks ago
Join 52 other subscribers