Last night we had sushi with friends at Wabi Sabi, the only Japanese restaurant in Pesaro, located off the Piazza del Popolo. It was pricey compared to the U.S., but it was so delicious! It’s been too long since I’ve had maki rolls and tempura. One of the tempura vegetables was a zucchini flower, which is in season now. We fried our own version the other day—fried zucchini flowers (or, sciurill’ in Michael’s family’s dialect) are one of my favorite Italian appetizers in the summer.
- Check out my review of When the Sky Breaks from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/08/when-t… 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] When the Sky Breaks: Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and the Worst Weather in the World by Simon Winchester https://… 1 month ago
- RT @ariekaplan: Via @PDXBookReview: great review of LEGO STAR WARS: FACE OFF (written by me w/art by Dave White): bit.ly/2nx59CC @… 5 months ago
- Behind in announcing reviews! Here's one from Jan. @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/buddys… 6 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] The Littlest Family’s Big Day by Emily Winfield Martin portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/ready-… #lauradigiovine 8 months ago