Last night we had sushi with friends at Wabi Sabi, the only Japanese restaurant in Pesaro, located off the Piazza del Popolo. It was pricey compared to the U.S., but it was so delicious! It’s been too long since I’ve had maki rolls and tempura. One of the tempura vegetables was a zucchini flower, which is in season now. We fried our own version the other day—fried zucchini flowers (or, sciurill’ in Michael’s family’s dialect) are one of my favorite Italian appetizers in the summer.
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 2 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 2 months ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 3 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 3 months ago
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 5 months ago