Last night we had sushi with friends at Wabi Sabi, the only Japanese restaurant in Pesaro, located off the Piazza del Popolo. It was pricey compared to the U.S., but it was so delicious! It’s been too long since I’ve had maki rolls and tempura. One of the tempura vegetables was a zucchini flower, which is in season now. We fried our own version the other day—fried zucchini flowers (or, sciurill’ in Michael’s family’s dialect) are one of my favorite Italian appetizers in the summer.
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 2 weeks ago
- New review up on @PDXBookReview for The Daughters of Ireland: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/daught… 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] The Daughters of Ireland by Santa Montefiore portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/daught… #lauradigiovine #santamontefiore 1 month ago
- RT @imported_ink: Our new blog is live right now! Check us out and let us know your thoughts at… instagram.com/p/BaE_wuageZD/ 2 months ago
- Check out my review of When the Sky Breaks from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/08/when-t… 4 months ago