The local café puts a chocolate design on your cappuccino. I’ve been to Café Journal throughout the year and chocolate was never a condiment. In fact, I normally don’t like chocolate as a topping on my coffee, but this time it was syrup instead of a powder, which I admit was pretty delicious. And, the designs are fantastic! Unfortunately, having breakfast at 8:30 am is already too late for a summer morning in Pesaro. We were sweating in the shade. My resolution? Be out the door by 7 am tomorrow and hit the beach.
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 8 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 8 months ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 9 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 9 months ago
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 11 months ago