The local café puts a chocolate design on your cappuccino. I’ve been to Café Journal throughout the year and chocolate was never a condiment. In fact, I normally don’t like chocolate as a topping on my coffee, but this time it was syrup instead of a powder, which I admit was pretty delicious. And, the designs are fantastic! Unfortunately, having breakfast at 8:30 am is already too late for a summer morning in Pesaro. We were sweating in the shade. My resolution? Be out the door by 7 am tomorrow and hit the beach.
- RT @sarahrusso: .@LGreenky in @thedailybeast: “Terrorizing speech does not add to the marketplace of ideas. Terrorizing speech forces the m… 22 hours ago
- RT @tinakover: It's HERE! My translator copies of THE POSTCARD by #AnneBerest arrived today and I couldn't have wished for a better birthda… 23 hours ago
- RT @LGreenky: His Words Were So Terrifying the Supreme Court Got Involved thedailybeast.com/billy-raymond-… via @thedailybeast 1 day ago
- @laurpuckett @ELLEmagazine THE POSTCARD (out May 16) is stunning! Translated by @tinakover from @EuropaEditions https://t.co/Mb7cOUrI0t 3 days ago
- RT @theverbalthing: Thanks to @ericajberry and @leemandelo, wolves have been on my mind a lot over the past month. For @themarysue, I spoke… 5 days ago
Join 52 other subscribers
I am sitting through a dreadfully boring four day training – currently only on day 3 – and that coffee looks amazing. I almost wish I hadn’t read this! Now I’m dreaming about being in Italy, not sitting in a high rise in downtown Manhattan chained to a computer.
Hope you all are well!
the chocolate designs look so pretty!
I’ve seen that before! Coffee does look amazing!! Wow. I want one now too 🙂