The local café puts a chocolate design on your cappuccino. I’ve been to Café Journal throughout the year and chocolate was never a condiment. In fact, I normally don’t like chocolate as a topping on my coffee, but this time it was syrup instead of a powder, which I admit was pretty delicious. And, the designs are fantastic! Unfortunately, having breakfast at 8:30 am is already too late for a summer morning in Pesaro. We were sweating in the shade. My resolution? Be out the door by 7 am tomorrow and hit the beach.
- Check out my review of When the Sky Breaks from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/08/when-t… 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] When the Sky Breaks: Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and the Worst Weather in the World by Simon Winchester https://… 1 month ago
- RT @ariekaplan: Via @PDXBookReview: great review of LEGO STAR WARS: FACE OFF (written by me w/art by Dave White): bit.ly/2nx59CC @… 5 months ago
- Behind in announcing reviews! Here's one from Jan. @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/buddys… 6 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] The Littlest Family’s Big Day by Emily Winfield Martin portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/ready-… #lauradigiovine 8 months ago