The local café puts a chocolate design on your cappuccino. I’ve been to Café Journal throughout the year and chocolate was never a condiment. In fact, I normally don’t like chocolate as a topping on my coffee, but this time it was syrup instead of a powder, which I admit was pretty delicious. And, the designs are fantastic! Unfortunately, having breakfast at 8:30 am is already too late for a summer morning in Pesaro. We were sweating in the shade. My resolution? Be out the door by 7 am tomorrow and hit the beach.
- RT @PageOneM: Elena Ferrante's IN THE MARGINS from @EuropaEditions is coming in hot on the Best of Lists: #1 on @lithub "Best Reviewed Nonf… 23 hours ago
- @PageOneM twitter.com/ajkeen/status/… 4 days ago
- RT @ericajberry: I wrote an essay about (millennial) loneliness, the friendship of (older) strangers, and why it's time to retire the assum… 2 weeks ago
- So amazing to meet with @ericajberry in our hometown of Portland & thrilled to be working on her fantastic book!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Love a good thriller on a long flight ✈️ #inflightreading #holidaytravel #alwaywithabook https://t.co/GUS2hlrUug 2 weeks ago
Join 52 other subscribers