So, I live in a beach town and where do all the Pesarese go on vacation? To the beach. If not here in Pesaro, then a beach in Cuba, Egypt, Greece or Sardinia. I walked by a travel agency this morning—Eden Viaggi—and all the advertisements in the window were for beach vacations and all the pictures looked the same. Maybe it’s because I was never one of those people who enjoyed going on a vacation just to sunbathe (I get bored too quickly!), but I find it interesting that even people who live at the beach year-round want to escape their beach town for another. I suppose it’s the lure of the vacation and experiencing the sun, the sand and the surf of another place. Or, perhaps the Pesarese are just true beach connoisseurs and know the best spiaggia spots around the world.
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 8 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 8 months ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 9 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 9 months ago
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 11 months ago