This past weekend we went to San Giovanni Rotondo, Pietrelcina and Benevento, and we came home with many delicious fruits and vegetables from Michael’s relatives. It’s nice to get food fresh off the farm! Michael picked over 5 kilos of plums from his uncle’s garden and we made several jars of jam. We still have leftover sauce so I’ll have to make a plum dessert (or two).
- RT @sarahrusso: .@LGreenky in @thedailybeast: “Terrorizing speech does not add to the marketplace of ideas. Terrorizing speech forces the m… 22 hours ago
- RT @tinakover: It's HERE! My translator copies of THE POSTCARD by #AnneBerest arrived today and I couldn't have wished for a better birthda… 1 day ago
- RT @LGreenky: His Words Were So Terrifying the Supreme Court Got Involved thedailybeast.com/billy-raymond-… via @thedailybeast 1 day ago
- @laurpuckett @ELLEmagazine THE POSTCARD (out May 16) is stunning! Translated by @tinakover from @EuropaEditions https://t.co/Mb7cOUrI0t 3 days ago
- RT @theverbalthing: Thanks to @ericajberry and @leemandelo, wolves have been on my mind a lot over the past month. For @themarysue, I spoke… 5 days ago
Join 52 other subscribers