This past weekend we went to San Giovanni Rotondo, Pietrelcina and Benevento, and we came home with many delicious fruits and vegetables from Michael’s relatives. It’s nice to get food fresh off the farm! Michael picked over 5 kilos of plums from his uncle’s garden and we made several jars of jam. We still have leftover sauce so I’ll have to make a plum dessert (or two).
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 1 week ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 1 week ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 1 month ago
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 3 months ago