I had some cranberry panettone for breakfast and was amused that the box (purchased in New Jersey) called it an authentic recipe from Italy. Cranberries aren’t indigenous to Italy, and I’ve never been able to find them in any store. We had to bring our own can of cranberries for Thanksgiving last year so we could celebrate the holiday properly. Wonder if this version will ever gain popularity in Italy?
- Check out my review of When the Sky Breaks from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/08/when-t… 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] When the Sky Breaks: Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and the Worst Weather in the World by Simon Winchester https://… 1 month ago
- RT @ariekaplan: Via @PDXBookReview: great review of LEGO STAR WARS: FACE OFF (written by me w/art by Dave White): bit.ly/2nx59CC @… 5 months ago
- Behind in announcing reviews! Here's one from Jan. @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/buddys… 6 months ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] The Littlest Family’s Big Day by Emily Winfield Martin portlandbookreview.com/2017/01/ready-… #lauradigiovine 8 months ago