I had some cranberry panettone for breakfast and was amused that the box (purchased in New Jersey) called it an authentic recipe from Italy. Cranberries aren’t indigenous to Italy, and I’ve never been able to find them in any store. We had to bring our own can of cranberries for Thanksgiving last year so we could celebrate the holiday properly. Wonder if this version will ever gain popularity in Italy?
- My reading goals for this year! portlandbookreview.com/2019/01/2019-r… 6 months ago
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 1 year ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 1 year ago
- One of my fave romances, Anne of Green Gables—on Portland Book Review: portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review…. 1 year ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Our Reviewers’ Favorite Romances portlandbookreview.com/2018/02/review… #holidays #juliagaskill #lrubyhannigan 1 year ago