I had some cranberry panettone for breakfast and was amused that the box (purchased in New Jersey) called it an authentic recipe from Italy. Cranberries aren’t indigenous to Italy, and I’ve never been able to find them in any store. We had to bring our own can of cranberries for Thanksgiving last year so we could celebrate the holiday properly. Wonder if this version will ever gain popularity in Italy?
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 2 weeks ago
- New review up on @PDXBookReview for The Daughters of Ireland: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/daught… 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] The Daughters of Ireland by Santa Montefiore portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/daught… #lauradigiovine #santamontefiore 1 month ago
- RT @imported_ink: Our new blog is live right now! Check us out and let us know your thoughts at… instagram.com/p/BaE_wuageZD/ 2 months ago
- Check out my review of When the Sky Breaks from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/08/when-t… 4 months ago