Michael might be a gourmet cook and I his trusted sous chef, but neither of us are dessert experts, especially not in the particulars of fondant icing. So, we bought a cake in the shape of a rabbit (see below) to celebrate Easter. I’ve included some before and after pictures–the second photo is after my co-workers took a stab at it! It went well with the real rabbit in porchetta that we ate. Delicious!
- RT @PageOneM: Elena Ferrante's IN THE MARGINS from @EuropaEditions is coming in hot on the Best of Lists: #1 on @lithub "Best Reviewed Nonf… 23 hours ago
- @PageOneM twitter.com/ajkeen/status/… 4 days ago
- RT @ericajberry: I wrote an essay about (millennial) loneliness, the friendship of (older) strangers, and why it's time to retire the assum… 2 weeks ago
- So amazing to meet with @ericajberry in our hometown of Portland & thrilled to be working on her fantastic book!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Love a good thriller on a long flight ✈️ #inflightreading #holidaytravel #alwaywithabook https://t.co/GUS2hlrUug 2 weeks ago
Join 52 other subscribers