Michael might be a gourmet cook and I his trusted sous chef, but neither of us are dessert experts, especially not in the particulars of fondant icing. So, we bought a cake in the shape of a rabbit (see below) to celebrate Easter. I’ve included some before and after pictures–the second photo is after my co-workers took a stab at it! It went well with the real rabbit in porchetta that we ate. Delicious!
- RT @GinaRaeMitchell: Gina presents: Writing on the Road, guest post by @NatalieGHart, author of Pieces of Me, on how travel influenced her… 1 month ago
- A few months behind but finally catching up! My review of The Cuban Affair for @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2019/02/the-cu… 3 months ago
- My reading goals for this year! portlandbookreview.com/2019/01/2019-r… 10 months ago
- Check out my latest review from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #R.L. Stine #Mary McScary 1 year ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] Mary McScary by R.L. Stine, illustrated by Marc Brown portlandbookreview.com/2018/03/mary-m… #halloween #holidays #lauradi… 1 year ago