Michael might be a gourmet cook and I his trusted sous chef, but neither of us are dessert experts, especially not in the particulars of fondant icing. So, we bought a cake in the shape of a rabbit (see below) to celebrate Easter. I’ve included some before and after pictures–the second photo is after my co-workers took a stab at it! It went well with the real rabbit in porchetta that we ate. Delicious!
- RT @SmithPublicity: Former U.N. 'relief chief' Sir Mark Lowcock spoke with Kellogg's Global Politics about the possibility of the world’s s… 1 month ago
- Dreaming of Summer Days in Italy buzzedonbooks.wordpress.com/2021/01/22/dre… 1 year ago
- The Four Winds buzzedonbooks.wordpress.com/2021/01/19/the… 1 year ago
- Check out my blog tour with Ellen Alpsten, author of Tsarina: buzzedonbooks.wordpress.com/2020/11/11/blo…. @EAlpsten_Author @StMartinsPress 1 year ago
- Blog tour coming up…. buzzedonbooks.wordpress.com/2020/11/04/blo… 1 year ago
Join 52 other followers