Michael might be a gourmet cook and I his trusted sous chef, but neither of us are dessert experts, especially not in the particulars of fondant icing. So, we bought a cake in the shape of a rabbit (see below) to celebrate Easter. I’ve included some before and after pictures–the second photo is after my co-workers took a stab at it! It went well with the real rabbit in porchetta that we ate. Delicious!
- RT @PageOneM: We're hiring a new assistant! @lacildurham's been promoted! :) If you know someone looking for an entry level job in publishi… 4 days ago
- RT @TheBookMaven: Read, Share, Retweet! TIA. 10 books to add to your reading list in February latimes.com/entertainment-… 6 days ago
- So thrilled about the rave review of Wolfish by @ericajberry in the @latimes: latimes.com/entertainment-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ericajberry: [insert a long, grateful howl] I am also so grateful to all who are preordering and requesting #Wolfish from their librar… 1 week ago
- RT @ericajberry: Booklist called WOLFISH "hypnotic" and said it will "call to those who delve deeply into themselves and into our relations… 1 week ago
Join 52 other subscribers