Michael might be a gourmet cook and I his trusted sous chef, but neither of us are dessert experts, especially not in the particulars of fondant icing. So, we bought a cake in the shape of a rabbit (see below) to celebrate Easter. I’ve included some before and after pictures–the second photo is after my co-workers took a stab at it! It went well with the real rabbit in porchetta that we ate. Delicious!
- My latest review on @PDXBookReview of A Royal Affair: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/a-roya… 2 weeks ago
- New review up on @PDXBookReview for The Daughters of Ireland: portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/daught… 1 month ago
- RT @PDXBookReview: [New on PBR] The Daughters of Ireland by Santa Montefiore portlandbookreview.com/2017/11/daught… #lauradigiovine #santamontefiore 1 month ago
- RT @imported_ink: Our new blog is live right now! Check us out and let us know your thoughts at… instagram.com/p/BaE_wuageZD/ 2 months ago
- Check out my review of When the Sky Breaks from @PDXBookReview: portlandbookreview.com/2017/08/when-t… 4 months ago